VCI300 with VFX1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VCI300 with VFX1

i just missed the rebate deadline sighs fml!!! i was on the market for this and the vci300 is what i was gonna get but then the rebate isnt there anymore sighsss. so idk if i should get the vci300 still or look for other two channel controllers!?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by TPNV View Post
    i just missed the rebate deadline sighs fml!!! i was on the market for this and the vci300 is what i was gonna get but then the rebate isnt there anymore sighsss. so idk if i should get the vci300 still or look for other two channel controllers!?
    You should definitely get a VCI, unless you can afford something even more luxurious! I've had mine 18 months and I love it :-))

Honestly i'm a vestax fan so i'm all bout them. I don't mind bout prices and I still want the 300 cause the 400 is over kill IMO.

Tech Guru

I had a VCI-300 MKII, I loved how portable it was, and the jogs have the best response of any controller I've tried. I recently traded it for a DDJ-S1 and enjoy much more the work flow of the DDJ. I really feels like two CDJ's and a Mixer. I'd say it comes down to what you want to spend. Realistically (aside from slip mode) you can do the same on both controllers. The NS6 might be another option for you to look at....I've seen a few used ones and some B-Stock on ebay going pretty cheap.

Most portable and best priced = VCI 300.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Yeah I don't need for decks cause I would rather use two. Idk I don't hear alot of great things bout the ddj. Im just gonna spend the extra 200 for the vfx 1 lol

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TPNV View Post
    Yeah I don't need for decks cause I would rather use two. Idk I don't hear alot of great things bout the ddj. Im just gonna spend the extra 200 for the vfx 1 lol

The DDJ has a far better soundcard. Probably the best sounding of all Itch controllers. I've had a VCI, an NS7 and also had an S4 for a while. But like I said for portability and for cost the VCI is hard to beat. Where do you live? There are still quite a lot of places posting on eBay some really good deals for the VCI.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

The vci is still 500 on most DJ websites. And yeah IMO I still like vestax controllers more then pioneer.

nevermind found a rebate on samash that is continued to march 31!!! gonna get the vci 300!!!

The blog post on the main page is really relevant to this thread right now I feel.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/02/0...oneers-ddj-s1/
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

yeah i read that. but i need something portable which is the vci300. but what i want to do is to see if it works with twitch!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast