FAQ: Mappings for the VCI-100 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its pretty straightforward actually. in the audio setup make sure internal is selected.
    now for the monitor make sure u select the appropriate channel left and right outs for the cueing (on my audio 4 its channel b left and right) and the master output left and right (channel a left and right for me)

Tech Student

Hi I am completely new to dj'ing and have bought a vci-100 with firmware version 1.1. I am using traktor pro 2 also. I am confused as what mapping is best to use and what firmware to upgrade to. It's not an se version, just the normal one. Can someone please advise me on what firmware to use and what mapping is best? Any help would be appreciated.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Smith1802 View Post
    Hi I am completely new to dj'ing and have bought a vci-100 with firmware version 1.1. I am using traktor pro 2 also. I am confused as what mapping is best to use and what firmware to upgrade to. It's not an se version, just the normal one. Can someone please advise me on what firmware to use and what mapping is best? Any help would be appreciated.
    Sorry, but did you even read the first post of this thread. You should find answers there.

Tech Student

Yea but thats the se. Is here any difference? Also it doesnt specify what the best firmware is to use

Tech Wizard

SE and non-SE are essentially the same thing. Also it says you should use fw 1.4 if possible.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by klaemo View Post
    SE and non-SE are essentially the same thing. Also it says you should use fw 1.4 if possible.
    Ok cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12