Portable Midi Controller
    Tech Mentor

Default Portable Midi Controller

Hi All,

So i want some peoples personal experiences here.

I am starting to gig regularly at different clubs on a regular basis...wednesdays, thursdays and fridays all at different clubs.

I am starting to hate my S4 for how big it is and transporting/setting up is a bit of a pain in the ass.

I am looking at getting something a bit more practical for mobile Djing in booths with not a lot of space.

What do you guys suggest on a small setup. Currently i am using an S4 getting my MF Beatmasher next week but in the mean time i have been using a Launchpad with the IG mapping that also has control over each sample deck volume and filter controls of each sample deck.

What would you guys suggest?

I am thinking i might hold out until the Beheringer moduler controllers.
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

Depends how small you want to go, and what features you're looking to keep.

If you don't need four decks, an S2 would probably suit you well. If you want to go ultra-portable, the Faderfox DJ3's about as small as it gets, and you could do a whole set with nothing but that if you really wanted to.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Twitch perhaps ?