Pioneer DDJ-T1 and S-1 Channel Quesiton

Default Pioneer DDJ-T1 and S-1 Channel Quesiton

Hi guys this is my first post and ı wonder something that ı couldnt find on the site.I am just curious about why pioneer put 2 channels and S1 and 4 channels to T1.İs it something to do with serato program ? Which one will be the best choice to buy ? I have heard that the T1 is more likely been buy by begginers and the dj in progress to pros.But ı dont know any idea about S2.Any help or ideas ?

Thanx

Meh to both of them IMO very over priced.

S2 or S4 come with full version of the Traktor software
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I looked and it says Traktor İncluded.Maybe a different version of Traktor in it.

http://pioneerdj.com/index_f.html#/e...cts/ddjt1/more

I wanted an S4 but my couison who also a dj told mt to go for pioneer.

Maybe he is getting a profit from them

Tech Mentor

The T1 and S1 are very similar, the biggest difference is the software they're designed to support. Choosing between them, you only need to know if you prefer the Traktor or the Itch workflow. T1 comes with Traktor Manufacturer Edition, which has all the features that have dedicated controls on the controller, but it's not quite the same as Pro, check the NI site for a detailed comparison.

By comparison, the T1 is more a (low-end) CDJ+mixer replacement than the sample/loops oriented S4. If you're considering the T1, have a look at the upcoming Numark 4Trak - and if you like the S1, look at the NS6. If you're fine with the small jogs and short pitch faders, and want good loop recorder/sample deck integration, get the S4.

Tech Guru

I've had an S4 and now I have a DDJ-S1 and it's awesome. It is as close to the same workflow as playing on two CDJ's and a DJM mixer. The soundcard on the DDJ is also very similar to that crisp sound that comes from CDJ's. I can't say enough good things about the DDJ-S1. Also with the SP6 sampler I have virtual decks so I don't have the need for extra decks. Would be nice, but not really needed.

I would never get the T1. Pioneer designed this controller for Traktor before Traktor 2 came out so the left out controls for many of the new features. It is already an out dated controller. If I liked Traktor I would us the S4.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Thanks guys very helpfull.
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2