best controller for 300
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default best controller for 300

hey everyone this is my first post here...so i was wondering what you guys think is the best controller for traktor for around 300...

Does he not see that giant in changing banner at the top of the page?

Clearly the S2 at $399 is the deal of the century. It has the potential to control EVERY aspect of the software, which it comes with.

Tech Mentor

S2 is 399. His budget was 300. Go for the VCI100 but you'll need a soundcard, after that you could get a mixtrack pro, or a torq xponent.

Tech Convert

i felt stupid at first but no there is no giant in changing banner on my screen...

Tech Convert

i have however used my brain and went to the store and now see what you are talking about and i think we have found a winner...thank you for pointing me in the right direction...

Tech Convert

i was originally looking at the mixtrack pro...how is it with traktor...or is it worth waitin a couple more weeks to get the s2...

Tech Mentor

If you wait a couple of weeks the S2 will go back to the original price of $699 so, If you want the S2 get it right now.

Tech Convert

so then s2 is out of the question cus i wouldnt have the money for a couple weeks atleast...so back too the mixtrack pro, how is that controller with traktor?

traktor pro 2 is worth almost $200

if you buy a mixtrack pro you'd get the LE version which you probably wanna upgrade later

on the long run the S2 is a much better choice at 99 bucks more (399)
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Convert

yeah but it is only 399 for a little while n i might not have the money in time for the sale...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast