Don't buy from dj tech tools, thieves.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Don't buy from dj tech tools, thieves.

Don't buy from these guys ever. They took my money but can't be bothered to actually ship me what I paid for. How many days should something sit in "ready to ship status" their website claims 24 hours at most, try several days. Fucking thieves, i paid an extra $30 for the 2 day shipping on top of that. Apparently they can't be bothered to act like a real business.

write an email to orders@djtechtools.com . they will figure it out..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    write an email to orders@djtechtools.com . they will figure it out..
    I did, they don't respond. Probably because they only work 1 day a week or something.

Tech Wizard

I did, they don't respond. Probably because they work one day a week.

The reason I placed my order with the expensive fast shipping was because I'll be out of town all week except for monday so won't be here to receive the package. If they had done their job it would have been here in plenty of time. But even if they ship it monday that's too late. Unless my gear is here monday morning they can't work it out.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I was kinda waiting for this from you cus i saw your post a few days back saying you paid for 2 days shipping and expected it on a saturday.
    Did you enquire as to whether it included weekend delivery? If not, why not?

Did you pay for Saturday delivery. I know that in UK that is WAY EXTRA and most places do not guarantee it.

Whatever, you take this up with the guys in the store. Bad mouthing them on the forum will do you no good at all.

And, for the record I have had a LOT of stuff from DJTT (before i was a Mod) and the guys in the store are first rate and super helpful.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I was kinda waiting for this from you cus i saw your post a few days back saying you paid for 2 days shipping and expected it on a saturday.
    Did you enquire as to whether it included weekend delivery? If not, why not?

Did you pay for Saturday delivery. I know that in UK that is WAY EXTRA and most places do not guarantee it.

Whatever, you take this up with the guys in the store. Bad mouthing them on the forum will do you no good at all.

And, for the record I have had a LOT of stuff from DJTT (before i was a Mod) and the guys in the store are first rate and super helpful.

Yes I checked and I did choose a shipping type with saturday delivery, but regardless I ordered it with two days extra advance because I will be in town monday, not leaving until monday night. so regardless it would have arrived monday if not saturday.

All of that is moot becuase it isn't the speed of shipping I'm bitching about it's the fact they haven't even put it in the mail. Completely different issue, that's just laziness on their part. It states on the website that an order will never be in ready to ship status for longer than 24 hours, well that's BS because even if they do it asap it will have been in ready to ship status for over 4 days.
    Last edited by Slag; 02-04-2012 at 01:53 PM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Well, they are not thieves and that is quite obvious.
    This thread has been pointed out to Admin so someone will contact you.

Btw- your other thread states that your order was placed on Thursday at the earliest?

Regardless. Only the Store can help and unless someone from the store posts here there is nothing the forum can do.

If you think they are thieves, contact the Police.

If I was DJ TechTools I would be taking you to court on a libel case.

If you ordered it on Thursday you were really pushing it. I can understand your frustration because when you order new gear you want it yesterday..... But they are anything but thieves. Maybe learn your lesson and don't rely on such tight deadlines because history has taught me at least that the quicker you want something delivering the longer it generally takes. Mistakes happen, they will more than likely reimburse you if they haven't met their shipping policies.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Guru

How do you know it hasn't already been shipped and the status hasn't been updated. It's happened to me a bunch of times with many places and none of them were thieves. I've had stuff delivered when that status said it was still in the warehouse.

You sound like a drama queen chick who just had a drink spilled on her shoes.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast