How to construct a mixtape - need clearness - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IMO the best mixtapes are the ones where the transitions are that smooth that you don't even realise that one song has ended and the other has begun
    | Pioneer CDJ 800 | Korg KM202 | Citronic MPCD-S3 |

Soundcloud|Twitter|Mixcloud

Tech Wizard

I agree with you, and that's what I wanted to create. But isn't that getting a little boring when it's two hours in the mix?

Tech Guru

Its all about the songs.... never ever ever play "shit" music... if you dont like the music.... What the "FUCK" are you doing trying to be a dj. It should be all about what you like and once you're having fun you'll get further... If you play music you dont like its all about image then... you might aswell just do a standard 9-5 job.... an trust me you'll get bored very fast...... mix tips: try to not effect the music as much as possible... if you can find good remixes and make a good trackselection that will sound so much better then someone playing an original and messing around with it drastically.... (unless of course you are a mashup dj).
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Wizard

Yeah, but maybe you could also give my mix a listen and tell me what you think of it. Don't get me wrong. I absolutly love house and almost every techno genre, but when I mean I've got to play shitty songs I mean david guetta and pitbull, those kind of artists that people recognize.

Cheers, Jack H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12