Trouble with cue mix. Numark mixtrack pro.
    Tech Student

Default Trouble with cue mix. Numark mixtrack pro.

Hello

I'm having trouble in traktor 2 pro. I'm not able to use cue gain or cue mix. When I turn the knobs from my controller they turn in traktor too but nothing happens. I hear the same sound coming from my headphones and speakers.

I connect my headphones and speakers to my 5.1 sound card and set 2usb to audio device in traktor audio settings.
    Output routings mixing mode is set to internal.
    Output monitor L is set to 3:Speakers L.
    Output monitor R is set to 4:Speakers R.
    Output master L is set to 1:SPDIF Interface L.
    Output master R is set to 2:SPDIF Interface R.

noted: SPDIF Interface seems to be both the speakers and the headphones. Speakers are set to the frontside of my external audio card to the headphones plugin. And headphones are set to front speakers plugin at the back of my external audio card.
    Last edited by daihai; 02-06-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by daihai View Post
    Hello

I'm having trouble in traktor 2 pro. I'm not able to use cue gain or cue mix. When I turn the knobs from my controller they turn in traktor too but nothing happens. I hear the same sound coming from my headphones and speakers.

I connect my headphones and speakers to my 5.1 sound card and set 2usb to audio device in traktor audio settings.
    Output routings mixing mode is set to internal.
    Output monitor L is set to 3:Speakers L.
    Output monitor R is set to 4:Speakers R.
    Output master L is set to 1:SPDIF Interface L.
    Output master R is set to 2:SPDIF Interface R.

noted: SPDIF Interface seems to be both the speakers and the headphones. Speakers are set to the frontside of my external audio card to the headphones plugin. And headphones are set to front speakers plugin at the back of my external audio card.
    When I switch Output masters to 3:Speakers L and 4:Speakers R and select not connected for Output monitors I can't hear music anymore. But when I select SPDIF Interface 1 and 2 to Output monitors the music starts to play again from the speakers and the headphones.

Got the cue knobs to work when I switched Speakers L and R to Output monitors but still can't separate the sounds.
    This must be a settings problem.
    Last edited by daihai; 02-06-2012 at 06:20 AM.