Best producer in the game? I'm going with Prydz!
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Best producer in the game? I'm going with Prydz!

Of course thats just my personal opinion. I really dig his style.

What say you? Who's your #1? So many out there to choose from I could ponder it forever.

Here's Prydz's latest track (I hope), no name yet. It was played last Saturday in Cologne. I really hope he release this.......ASAP.

http://youtu.be/96pKOLKHNz0

changes for me on a weekly basis...as a producer you are only as good as your last record...

i like people's sound and styles...spirit catcher got after it for a while...right now subb-an is killing it for me...there is so much great music i try to not get tied to one person...

but yes mr. prydz is a great producer...and i like some of his tracks (none of which i own..i don't think)(i will now have to look)

Tech Guru

Dubfire?

i've like him better as a DJ...i was never too keen on deepdish tracks...or either of them seperately...

although the yoshitoshi label is legendary...to me thats where they make their money...they have a good ear...

Tech Guru

Aphex twin

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    i like people's sound and styles...spirit catcher got after it for a while...right now subb-an is killing it for me...there is so much great music i try to not get tied to one person...
    Agree with both Spirit Catcher and Subb-An. Over the past year I've been a huge fan of Danny Daze. Great producer and personally I think he is probably the best DJ in the Hot Creations crew at the moment.. yes I know Jamie Jones was rated #1 on RA's 2011 poll. Danny's Seņor Stereo project is also a great example of his dynamic production skills.

the hot creations is a great label...just purchased from them...i think it was a Tornado Wallace track...

i have some danny daze in my box...you sir are a gentleman and scholar...

If I could honestly pick one best producer I'm afraid that would mean I'm not listening to enough music and expanding my horizons. I couldn't even decide on a top 20 list there are so many things to consider and it changes every day.

Honestly I would probably go with Prydz too. He makes tracks that really transcend into other genres. Call on me was HUGE. Miami to Atlanta was HUGE. Pjanoo was HUGE. I love his track Juletider. He makes reallllllly proggy tracks yet they flow into so many genres. They are all completely dependent on vocals either, he just makes extremely good catchy hooks and makes prog tracks very well.

Depends on the genre for me. I have my favortites in House, Deep House, Breaks, Trance, Psy-Trance, Tech House, Electro-House & Techno. Don't really care for Dub-step or Bro-step.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast