Wich Behringer combo will you buy????

Default Wich Behringer combo will you buy????

Hi, i recently had to sell my S4 because of money problems and i am hoping to get a setup to use with my A&H Xone 92 (will never sell this) so i was thinking Behringer and their new modular controller so what combo do you recomend for transport and sample decks???

Thx in advance
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I want to see this new version of Traktor for the F2 and if it's going to work with other controllers or only be bundled before deciding whats best for my workflow. It really does look like a game changer for me if Ableton don't step it up with some DJ orientated solutions soon I'd probably switch, I'm getting really sick of needing to use the mouse and switch between waveforms, not have simultaneous track control etc...

But of the Behringer gear and current version of Traktor, if it was the only choice though probably the PL-1 for me with your A&H there seems to be plenty of control for almost everything in Traktor external mode and not sacrificing jog wheels, which I do miss.

If you need a sound card as well though, I'd almost go with 2 x K2's for the extra $200 you'd get 8xouts to your mixer if you can survive without the wheels....

So many (unreleased) choices, it surely is interesting times we're living in, interesting times indeed.

Yeahhh that's my issue too!!!! I wanna wait until the Traktor Update comes out!! But hey if these Behringer gear are full midi mappable i would for sure forget the Kontrol F1 and just buy two of the LC-1 for the Sample Deck and one PL-1 for transport. Also you say that the K2 X 2 will give me 8 audio outs??? i tough that they have 1 stereo output (2 mono) each!! Please correct me if am wrong.
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

The K2 has 2 x stereo outputs per unit, RCA's on the back and headphone output on the front.... makes it a hell of a nice deal

Oh and the case is included in the price :P

I would get the mixer and Bleton combo. I mean I already have a mapping made for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

The mixer has four plugins for my four midifighters, this is going to be fun.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Yeah i was thinking about the mixer/midifighter route but i want to use the xone 92!!

tough question... i'm half tempted to buy a 'micro' to replace my idj just to add a couple of jog wheels to whatever else i feel like using, tho a PL-1 looks very tempting to do that job.

the MM-1 looks very nice, but i suspect i'll grab a K2 for it's soundcard and the fact that i don't want to wait much longer...

if i didn't already have 2 launchpads i'd be very tempted by the LC-1

actually i think the PL-1 has to be bought... i don't need hotcue buttons so the area at the top could be used to control up to 2 effects units at a time and could apply those effects to whatever deck the device is currently controlling. load/lock could be used to select which effects units are being used then...

so guess i'll pick up one PL-1 and then maybe one more later...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"