Opening set! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opening set!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DJSp1n View Post
    LOL he can't read? Thank god that guy is banned.
    DJ Sp1n,

Not to bust you out brother....but as I look at your recent posts here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45566

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45973

especially this one:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45772

You mention quite a few times that you are a beginner and in one thread you are asking basic things like counting bars and beats and not knowing what that means. It's not a big deal to be a beginner, Lord knows I've asked a bunch of stupid noob questions here also --- but man in this thread you sound like you have all the experience in the world "opening" at Clubs, and then you jump on Nephew because you didn't like his post. Something I've learned on these forums is let the Mods do their jobs because believe it or not, Nephew has been here for quite some time, he's a total jerk --- but he has given some very good advice. So instead of instigating and even after he was banned, I would suggest you kick back and enjoy the great info on this board.

If I am completely wrong and you have tons of experience opening at clubs then I apologize for my post.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

I did not comment on his other comment about the article which I believe was REALLY useful btw, thanks to Nephew for that. I commented on his first comment which was a little ..hmm I dont know how to put it in words, but if you read it you probably understand me. I am sorry but that beginner thing actually makes no sense, I've been wanting to be a DJ since 2008, I have tons of friends mixing, and know a lot about clubs because my friend owns one and that's when I wanted to become a DJ, I go there every weekend just to listen to the DJs and Dance. Where did I act like I have all the experience in the world? Did I jump on him? Check the message again please, and see what I said, I got a +1 from a Moderator actually, I didn't say he wasn't useful because when I saw his next post I did understand that he was very useful, I actually commented on the other post, and all I said was That was a stupid comment and stupid comments are best to be kept to himself, he was acting like an idiot, and he was not helping, why would he post that? Instead of just posting the article and the other USEFUL comment? I agree he is very useful, I just said his FIRST comment was stupid and should not have been posted, instead just post something helpful, which later he did. He was the one saying I can go f**k myself? And then starting to say stuff about the thread that wasn't even there..

Tech Mentor

He's capable, just nervous, and asking for help. Because he has never opened. You don't have to be such a d*ck/ those comments are better to be kept to yourself dude, this is a forum, where everyone helps everyone. And YOU are not helping.
    PLEASE EVERYONE, I want you all to read my comments and tell me what I did wrong, NEPHEW is probably a good guy, and his post about the article was really useful to the thread. ALL my comments were directed to the first comment which was a stupid unnecesary comment, to me at least. My second comment says something like "Just ignore the comment, let it be, its a stupid comment, bla bla bla" I don't know but that post doesn't seem like insulted Nephew it was just a random comment. And my third comment, says something as a response to another guy's post and a Thank God he was banned, this I posted after Nephew told me to go f**k myself, so I was a little angry but didn't respond in any insults or anything. Just happy he was banned. I didn't instigate nephew or anything, just trying to say those posts are really unnecesary and useless to the thread, the second one on the other hand, probably the most useful in the thread, but as I told you, I was complaining on the first comment only. Didn't mean to make anyone mad.

Tech Guru

Hey it's all good man.

My advice is simply let the mod do their jobs and call people idiots and decide what belongs on the forum and what doesn't. Guys like me and you are just members here man. Some have more experience than others and that is valued asset in a place like this. I would never give someone advice on how to open at a club, if I had never opened myself. So having said that......I'll leave this thread and let the mods handle it.

later
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Beatslicing for the bitches

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

You don't have to be such a d*ck/ those comments are better to be kept to yourself dude
    @DJSp1n, don't call anyone a dick on the forum please. Next time there will be an infraction placed on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew Dose View Post
    So let me get this straight, dude instigates me and calls me a dick and yet I'm the one who get banned, even though the OP actually commented and said my post was useful?

If I'm banned that's fine, but should dude be banned as well then for doing the same?
    Nephew, you were banned for continually insulting members and for speaking to other members in a way that is not acceptable. Not always what you say but the abrasive manner in which you say it. This is not the first time in fact you have had many many warnings both publicly on the forum and by PM. You have persistently ignored these warnings. This was clearly explained to you by the Moderator that banned you.

DJSp1n is not banned because he has not repeatedly offended members.

Are we all clear ?
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 02-08-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Banned

My second comment says something like "Just ignore the comment, let it be, its a stupid comment, bla bla bla" I don't know but that post doesn't seem like insulted Nephew it was just a random comment.
    Dude, did you forget what you posted already? You straight up called me a dick and are surprised at what I posted after that?

You should seriously think about quitting DJing and going into politics with how fast you back pedal. Would have made any politician proud.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    This was clearly explained to you by the Moderator that banned you.
    To be honest I never saw this as I couldn't log in. And second, I'm supposed to just let him call me a dick and do nothing about it? I wasn't even responding to anything he said initially FFS until he called me a dick

Tech Mentor

Won't happen again Karlos. The d*ck thing was too much, although my comment was entirely true. I won't quit DJing, Nephew that quote about NOT insulting you, was referred to my second post, of course in the first one its pretty clear I insulted you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast