VCI-400 ean golden edition
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-400 ean golden edition

Anyone know when they are coming out with this??

Words cannot describe how excited i am for this. I have my money on my debit card ready to send to DJTT. I literally am on the edge of my seat every time i am away from the internet because im wondering if i got the email from DJTT saying it is availible, and dont want to miss it.

So yea..... anyone know??

Tech Wizard

Not sure if it helps but I've been tracking the release date from Musician's Friend. The date was first posted as 2/8 then 2/14 now it's 2/15. I called their sales and was told the items are already in bound, the release date was the actual ship date, 2/8 for the customers. I guess there's some issue pushing the date back, not sure how this affects the EGE version.

Tech Convert

Does anyone know if this controller has a built in soundcard? If so, how does it compare to the soundcard in the S4?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Does anyone know if this controller has a built in soundcard? If so, how does it compare to the soundcard in the S4?
    From Vestax's Facebook today, not much help but some details on the soundcard.

"The sound card in the VCI-400 supports Bit Perfect Audio.
    Here's an insight of what it's all about."

http://www.hi-fi-insight.com/bit-perfect-audio.html

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by robscomputer View Post
    From Vestax's Facebook today, not much help but some details on the soundcard.

"The sound card in the VCI-400 supports Bit Perfect Audio.
    Here's an insight of what it's all about."

http://www.hi-fi-insight.com/bit-perfect-audio.html
    Thanks for the feedback Rob. Seems like the soundcard will be solid.

Another question I have was on the regular VCI-400; on sme of the threads people are opting to purchase the regulat VCI-400 then purchase the firmware upgrade and midi mapping for $59. Where would you purchase this and is this option as good as purchasing the ean golden edition?

I recently upgraded from TSP 1.2.7 where I used the torq as my controller, which has worked great for me over the last 3 years, to TSP 2. I was going to get S4 to use with TSP 2 but I'm not fully sold on the piece. I'm actually going to use my buddies at my gigs this weekend to see if I like it in a nightclub setting. Its just seems the more I read about the ean Golden VCI, the more I want it!

Tech Wizard

I'm interested in a upgrade for the stock VCI-400 as well. Also will there be a SE version of the VCI-400 as well as the EGE version?

i quote Matthias Jathe from the vci400 facebook group

Hey guys, I wrote an E-Mail to DJTT to ask if they have plans for an upgrade kit and this is their answear :/
    "Unfortunately, we are not planning on offering an upgrade kit at this time. If there is enough demand further down the line, we will consider it, but for now, no upgrade kit, sorry. "
    i think they first want to sell their EG vci400, which is plausible.. and my guess is that they will be sold out pretty fast.
    i really hope then they will release some kind of upgrade kit
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

There is no need for an upgrade kit for the new vci400 .... you can do firmware upgrades just over usb.

What we need to know though, is if they will release their firmware. Its a bit of a shame if they don't as some people have already purchased vci400's i believe. And also its its a bit unfair on people outside of the US given the possible charges incurred for shipping to us
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    There is no need for an upgrade kit for the new vci400 .... you can do firmware upgrades just over usb.

What we need to know though, is if they will release their firmware. Its a bit of a shame if they don't as some people have already purchased vci400's i believe. And also its its a bit unfair on people outside of the US given the possible charges incurred for shipping to us
    yeah. they just need to release the file. vestax has given out already a upgrade program and a new firmware.

i purchased my vci as soon as it got out and i got a discounted price. i simply cannot afford to buy a EG vci400 from the states and pay probably over 100€ on impoert taxes..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

Thanks for the information guys. Now I just need to figure out if I should get the EG VCI-400 or the S4...

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast