CrossFader Problem
    Tech Convert

Default CrossFader Problem

Im using Traktor Pro 2 with the VMS4.1. I downloaded a mapping and all the controls seem to work fine with the expection of my crossfader. No matter the position, both tracks will play at the same time. I have the crossfader set to appear in the software and fading between deck A and B. I do not what is wrong nor do i have any idea on where to start as i Lack much experience in the field of mixing/traktor. Any help would be greatly appreciated as without a crossfader it is basically impossible to mix. I can send screenshots if needed.

Cheers,

Mike

Make sure that the a and b next to the crossfader are highlighted. If they aren't the crossfader will have no effect at all!!

^ what he said. and if that doesnt work then go to your mixer settings in the prefrences. Or just mix with line faders

Tech Convert

Yes, i have the cross fader assigned to deck A on left and B on right, that is not the problem, its the fact that the crossfader just will not work, can anyone maybe send me mapping for a crossfader? The reason being, i went to the mapping I am using and there are no slots that have an "x-fader"? could that be a problem?