Where to place cue points? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i put a grid marker near the start and thats it unless its a for timed recording.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by NathanWard View Post
    I do "1" at my mix in point, which is the start of the track normally or soon after it. "2" is at the start of the first buildup. "3" is 4 beats before the chorus/drop. "4" is the actual chorus or drop. "5" is the start of the breakdown. "6" is 4 beats before the 2nd drop. "7" is the 2nd drop. Finally "8" is at my mix out point, or the start of the outro.

This changes sometimes, when I have specific parts I want cue'd, or if it's used in a routine.

I like mine arranged like this because I can easily jump around a track, and they serve as great visual indicators if I ever get lost in the track.
    Nice, This is what the OP asked for not some monster wisdom that came after crash landing on Degobah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12