Numark ns6 & itch

Default Numark ns6 & itch

Ok here's a great story but can tl;dr as questions at the bottom. Score a ns6 for 400 bones off eBay in December seller stated powers on but screen does not light up. Assuming meant strip search was the screen said nothing about a USB cable. Well won it and have been waiting since December 10th to get it.
    Seller only shipped to us so had shipped to brother in laws dorm. He didn't go back till January 6th and plays ball so hasn't been home since. However his gf went down and was there so brought it back finally get it tonight.

Hook it up audio driver installs but midi won't just fails so after a couple of hours of trying different search strings I come across how to reset firmware. I put in this mode then update my device list in control panel.

Shit on me and call me Charlie it comes to life kick itch in starts reloading newest firmware. My thought is previous person bricked it and couldn't figure out how to de brick. As manufacture date was march 11.

So a few questions now about itch maybe should be moved to serato section but will try here
    1. Can you set verticle waves
    2. Pitch fader isn't a straight .01 incriments can this be changed

And that's all rest will figure out on own....

And fwiw every tsi I've tried is subpar defiantly gonna have to use itch I'm thinking

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

I only have Intro but I'd have thought it should be pretty much the same in ITCH. In intro you click the right-most of these two buttons to switch to vertical mode.

Affirmative right after posted looked again found verticle mode I wonder what range pitch should be on to get the pitch thing right. Oh well off to consulting help today

Tech Guru

check out:
    http://serato.com/forum

theres even a subforum for the NS6. I've read the pitch resolution on the NS6 is not as exact as what you are looking for. Perhaps on the next firmware update.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Ya it's not too much of biggie I should check out the serato forums but I use tapatalk on my iPhone to read forums and they don't support it. Hate sitting in front a monitor reading Internet