Speaker to Stereo Output Setup? Help

Default Speaker to Stereo Output Setup? Help

Hey everyone. I have a problem. I have headphones, software and turntables. All that was paid for and cost me a fair amount- but I'm still missing something. Speakers. I was wondering (A.) if it was possible to plug your turntables into a stereo system at home, and if so- how(). (B) If it is impossible, what are some alternative ideas? Any responses would be greatly appreciated!

Yup, take the master out from you mixer into the aux in on the stereo ..
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwichmixto View Post
    Hey everyone. I have a problem. I have headphones, software and turntables. All that was paid for and cost me a fair amount- but I'm still missing something. Speakers. I was wondering (A.) if it was possible to plug your turntables into a stereo system at home, and if so- how(). (B) If it is impossible, what are some alternative ideas? Any responses would be greatly appreciated!
    It's very possible. As Ohms said, just find the AUX input, or any available extra input (but not phono if your receiver is that old) and you're good to go. In almost all cases, it's also going to sound better than studio monitors like most people use and probably be louder. producers meant their music to be heard on club systems and boomy warm home/car stereos... not flat studio monitors.

alright, what should i do if i don't have an aux jack on the turntables themselves? Do i just plug my turntables into my comp and then use the comp's aux jack? if you have the time- a video tut. would be great- because i cant find one haha

these kinds of posts are frustrating some times...

do you have a mixer? I didnt see you mention you did. you are going to need a mixer. look for the master out rca's on the mixer and connect them to ANY input on a stereo receiver (CD, DVD, AUX, STB...) that's all.

I will not make a video tutorial to explain this

^^^^^DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!^^^^^^ This.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by jimbrowski00 View Post
    these kinds of posts are frustrating some times...

do you have a mixer? I didnt see you mention you did. you are going to need a mixer. look for the master out rca's on the mixer and connect them to ANY input on a stereo receiver (CD, DVD, AUX, STB...) that's all.

I will not make a video tutorial to explain this
    That's all eh? alright i'll give that a try. Yeah i have a mixer- its a reloop digital jockey 2 all in one thing- turntables + mixer. it's my 1st setup so i didnt go big.

*What do i need to set up by means of output routing in audio setup?

Connect mixer to amplifier
    http://www.google.se/#sclient=psy-ab...w=1276&bih=679

didn't know so many tutorials existed, for something that everyone interested in music should know!

i finally got the music to come out of my stereo system, but how can i get it out of my dj headphones as well- connected through the mixer with a 5.3 mm jack.

plug the headphones into your mixer where the little hole with the headphone logo is.
    Christ... this is one reason why DJing shouldn't be so accesible.