So Traktor is awesome....
    Tech Mentor

Default So Traktor is awesome....

...Yeah.

But seriously, I finally pulled the trigger on Traktor Scratch Duo 2 and I couldn't be happier. I'm controlling it with 2 Numark NDX400s, and I was happy to see that they work flawlessly. After hearing some horror stories over on the NI forums, I was hesitant, but it looks like I lucked out. I now have the looping functions mapped to an LPD8, and it feels like my mixing ability has gone up overnight. I was never very good at beatmatching, so most of the time I use Sync and then correct it when it's off. There's so much for me to do in here!!!!!!

For anyone interested in how the NDX400s work with TSD2, here's a video I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHDAgSzBA4

Anyhow, I just wanted to tell everyone that I am a new convert
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Whooh \o/

Hope you enjoy Traktor, welcome among the nerds (meant in the best possible way)

Now you'll be swearing over beatgrids in no time
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!