Sharing Sets

Thread: Sharing Sets

Default Sharing Sets

Hello all ;

I have open a thread on Mixes and Productions section at the froum and send my set there.But there is a problem.I am new at this business and new at the forum and ı need more comments and ideas on my work.I didnt tell anybody that ı have uploaded my set on soundcloud and just post it here.the problem ,s that the forum Mixes and Productions section doesnt have that attenion.I say that because ı just have 6 listeners and no comments . I know ı shouldnt but ı want to post it here on General Discussion.

I just need comments and advices to improve myself guys.I wish you guys understand me and help me out.

Thanks

Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

imagine everybody would post his mixes in general cause they dont get the attention you want them to get..

join groups on SC, share your sets there, mail them to blogs, spread them on facebook/twitter. be creative.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I have don it but the problem is the other sections doesnt get views as this section.People go and listen the famous ones and other genres so mine and mine like s fallen the other pages fastly.I dont want to get lost in here thats why ı posted here.I posted twitter too and ı wating to the see the result.But rather than forum and socail networks ı dont have any idea where ı can post them.

Help would be nice .
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Moved to the correct subforum.
    Posts must be made in the correct forum.