MAX MSP.. Someone probly has an answer

Default MAX MSP.. Someone probly has an answer

With max msp can you create VST and AUs for a sequencer, or just rewire made instruments? also wondering if you can create customizable interfaces?

The only restriction is your own imagination, if I am correct.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by catnapslap View Post
    With max msp can you create VST and AUs for a sequencer, or just rewire made instruments? also wondering if you can create customizable interfaces?
    You cant export as a VST's or VSTi's, but you basicly make the equivilent as a max msp file that can be opened in Max - much like a Reaktor ensemble can only be opened in Reaktor. This sort of style programming is less cpu efficent than than creating VST but is still has its place due to the reduced time it takes to create alot of projects - also with larger projects . Also yes you can create customisable interfaces.

hey thanks. wasnt sure if id get an answer back because i was all drunk and couldnt think of how to ask it haha thats sick tho ive been wanting to learn it cause im going to be all madly obbsessed with max when it finally comes out for ableton ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by catnapslap View Post
    madly obbsessed with max when it finally comes out for ableton ^.^
    wise decision