Mixed in key

Thread: Mixed in key

Tech Wizard

Post Mixed in key

Hi

Here is my mix i did after purchasing the Mixed in key software!
    I haven't dj'ed for a long time, but I'm getting bettere.
    Please telle what i have to improve on.

http://soundcloud.com/nigogu_93/mixed-in-key-mix

What do you think?

Tech Mentor

good mix mate... just try and funk things up abit your harmonic mixing so dont just mix intros into outro if u know what i mean

Tech Guru

awesome tracklist, and agreed with previous post..try to do more than just intro outro mixing. I usually find intro outro mixing pretty boring

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the tips! I agree with you guys that intro outro mixing can be a bit boring, but you got to start somewhere. Feel free to check out my new mix where i try not to just do intro outro mixing. It's a Avicii megamix because I'm going to a sold out Avicii statium show tomorrow.

http://soundcloud.com/nigogu_93/avicii-megamix

Please give me some critics on what i can improve and feel free to give me a follow on soundcloud. Please give me some cretiece on what i can inprove and feel free to give me a follow on soundcloud.

Tech Wizard

transitions were ok. i can hear the harmonic mixing. they sound better than other mixes on here ( some djs still mix bpm to bmp ) .
    i like to sometimes mix in on the 3rd vets of a song so the audience is like what the fuck. mix in on the last verse and work my way from back to forward if that makes any sense. or mix in on the 2 verse and chorus mix out. depends on the crowd and the energy they give back. throw in some electro breaks 2 mins and slam hi-nrg 25 mins yeah they love it.