Mapping Hot-Cues in Traktor...Help!
    Tech Mentor

Default Mapping Hot-Cues in Traktor...Help!

So I have an Akai LPD8 that I have mapped to control loops, FX, and sample decks in Traktor Scratch Duo 2, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to map the 8 hot cue functions!

I only really use 3-4 hot cues per each song, so I'd like to have 4 of the pads map to 4 cue points on Deck A, and 4 on Deck B. I used the Jump to Active Hot Cue button, but it only jumps to the one I most recently clicked on. Would anyone be able to help out?

Thanks
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

You want to use the command "Select + set/store hot cue" for what you want to do. also if you'd like an lpd8 mapping to start from, check this one out, it's what I mapped for mine:
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?p=433009
    DJ: Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio-Technica ATH-M50
    Production: LPD 8, Keystation 49, Fast-Track Pro, Equator D5 monitors

Yeah select + set/store hot cue is what you're looking for.

Also consider putting a modifier into the mix so you could also delete the hot cue w/o triggering it at the same time.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Tech Mentor

Awesome, thanks for the help guys, I was getting a headache lol.

And elio I plan on giving your mapping a spin when I get a chance The LPD8 is a rather unsuspectingly powerful piece of kit!
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh