Track ID (electronic music)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Track ID (electronic music)

We all have those moments where we hear an awesome song in a set, on a video or elsewhere. We want to get this song, but the DJ forgot to include a track listing. Either selfish or just stupid; this is a terrible way of supporting the artists they used in their set.

So let's make up for their mistakes! If you have a set that you love, but don't know the names of, post it here and perhaps we can help each other (and get to know some great new music in the process!).

I've confined this topic to the electronic genre, which means I'd appreciate it if only deep house / house / tech house / techno / deep techno and everything closely related to these genres will come here. That way we can keep the dubbedydubsteppers etc. out who will probably not know our songs anyway, nor appreciate them.

So when you post:
    1) Post the genre
    2) Post a direct link to the song, or describe it in detail (e.g.: the lyrics say: ''funky shit inside my brain, I couldn't explain, couldn't explain''
    Last edited by Sonarious; 02-16-2012 at 06:26 AM.
    Macbook Pro 15'' / Traktor Kontrol S4

Tech Wizard

I'd like to get to know the songs from this mix!

It's deep techno / deep tech house.

This is probably the longest of shots but i really want the name of the first track in the minimix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cux6lMfIeMc

Underground freetek <3

Tech Wizard

Dude... wtf?! Was it that hard for you to take this topic seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonarious View Post
    That way we can keep the dubbedydubsteppers etc. out who will probably not know our songs anyway, nor appreciate them.
    That is why I don't take this thread seriously. Dubstep is electronic. Shit, its more electronic than house is. A lot of people on here spin house, tech house, AND dubstep. Pretty ignorant way of thinking bro.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Wizard

Ok, so maybe I used the wrong name. I never meant to say dub step or something sucks. It's just not the genre I spin, and with me there are a lot more DJ's. There may of course be DJ's that spin both house-like music as well as dubstep/dnb but those are rare. It would therefore be useless to start a topic aimed at getting to know both genres, it would be far better to start two separate topics both specified for their own genre. Is that so strange? I don't see the reason why you should mess up the idea...

Genre: Tech/Tech House/House
    Ok I need some help identifying a track on this mix

http://http://soundcloud.com/boogs/b...r-january-29th

The track in question drops at the 3:16:50 mark it is an absolute banger which I must have, any help with track name or artist in question would be very much appreciated.

Default tribal song id

I have been looking for a song played by dj boris where someone keeps saying vente in the song, its about 8 years old. Any help would be great

The first track Zabiela drops:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast