OSC to Midi Issues
    Tech Mentor

Default OSC to Midi Issues

I recently picked up and ipad and have installed TouchOSC on it, with the intent to get it to work with Traktor.

However, despite my PC picking up the OSC/Midi messages that my Ipad is picking up, traktor is not registering them. No control signals are registered in the software at all. I know that Touch OSC bridge is seeing the ipad because MidiOX is showing that there are midi signals being inputted and outputted (is that proper english?) on the computer.

Traktor is showing both TouchOSC Bridge and Konkrete performer as in and out ports, but still not registering any commands.

Anyone know what may be going on?

Tech Convert

The TouchOSC bridge generates a bit of MIDI whether it's connected or not. When you move a control do you see the appropriate CC and values in MIDIOX? The most likely problem is a broken iPad/Bridge connection, typical because TouchOSC doesn't give any kind of connection verification...

Tech Mentor

The appropriate values for the notes are received. Double checked.

Tech Convert

I assume you've mapped the controls?

I am having the same issue, but I even don't have anything show in MidiOX

There are so many topics about TouchOSC here, so I'm not making another one, just post my question here.

I can't manage to connect ipad to my traktor.

I installed osc bridge,I ensured that IP address specified in iPad app is correct, and I can choose 'TouchOSC' port as in and out ports in Traktor.

But! No midi commands are sent to the traktor. The blue indicator at the top is not blinking, and no controls are actually working. I tried with a few different layouts, same result.

Do you have any idea how I can fix it?

My laptops runs windows 7 64bit, traktor pro v2.7.1

Thank you in advance!