Unknown House of God Remix
    Tech Wizard

Default Unknown House of God Remix

So I've spent the last few days trying to figure out what remix of DHS - House of God this is but to no avail. This Remix was one of the first EDM songs I ever heard years and years ago and it played a pretty pivotal role in drawing me into the EDM scene. It would mean a great deal if someone was able to ID this remix and I could attempt to buy a HQ version of it, both for sentimental reasons and just because it's a boss track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tEAh...eature=related

Tech Mentor

I have heard many a remix of this song, but not this one. Interesting...

I am with you on H.O.G. track. 1st time I heard it I was in the Crobar in Chicago early 90's and it was played back to back with Green Velvet's "Preacher Man". Insanity! Thought my head would explode as nothing sounded like that at that time.
    Xone DX, SE-DJ5000, Itch
    http://soundcloud.com/eizhauz

Tech Wizard

The first time I heard this track was this remix when I was 11. It was playing in the Speaker Demo section of a computer store and I was blown away. I found the closest staff member and asked to see what the track was.

It was just in a Winamp playlist and the track was called "Dj Tiesto - Tunnel Trance Force 2001 DHS House of God". clearly a bullshit Napster or other sharing service file name as there is no Tiesto remix and It was never on a Tunnel Trance Force. All I ever see it pop up on the internet as is that same filename.

Maybe some unknown producer just released his own remix on Napster or a service of that nature for the exposure and It will forever remain a nameless low bitrate remix.

Tech Wizard

I've already given that one a dig, definitely not the Surgeon Remix though