Audio 4 DJ Wont get detected in TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Audio 4 DJ Wont get detected in TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2

Hey Guys
    Hey Guys

Im using a MacBook Pro intel i7 laptop

I have my audio 4 dj installed and it seems to be correctly installed however when I goto the setup wizard and try to install it as my external control it does not show up then when i hit next it doesnt show me the "Timecode Controller Selection" where i can choose audio 4 dj...the setup wizard just finishes

in the preferences window under audio setup i can select it as the "Audio Device" but I cant get it to work in scratch mode with my CDJs

any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Im using a MacBook Pro intel i7 laptop

I have my audio 4 dj installed and it seems to be correctly installed however when I goto the setup wizard and try to install it as my external control it does not show up

in the preferences window under audio setup i can select it as the "Audio Device" but I cant get it to work in scratch mode with my CDJs

any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Last edited by djlazyboy10; 02-19-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Firstly:

Secondly:

Make sure you do that on all decks that require scratch control.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

no luck - here are my screenshots - appreantly on the software next to the play button the circle turntable timecode icon is suppose to be lit up but it doesnt get activated

im not getting my cdjs to calibrate on my mac i have the same setup with my PC and it works fine so its really weird here is what shows up on the calibrating screen

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bxlkag7kf710m3

im using the version 1 traktor timecode cds do i need to be using the new mk2 ones as mien is 2.1.1 ?

Hmm. They should be ok, as that's the vinyl you'd use with that sound card anyway. Although is that a new install of Traktor on your mac?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

yes new install.

I think you should try fully uninstalling everything and installing the Audio 4 driver when it offers in the Traktor installer.

The required timecode signal is dictated by the version of Traktor, not by the audio interface.
    Im going to take a shot in the dark here and assume you probably dont have a valid Traktor license due to the the fact that you have utorrent open in the background. I think your timecode isn't being picked up because your using mk1 vinyl without a Traktor license from before the mk2 vinyl came out.

so if i use the mk2 timecodes it should work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast