DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping Thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Any where, where there is the tutorial or that shows the full features/tutorial on all the DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping ??

Your missing a small feature from the default mapping, when you Hold ''Loop in'' button and move the jogwheel it would move the loop in, it's a nice technique/effect that lots of people use on CDJ's, you guys need to map that. it also works with the ''Loop out''.

Tech Wizard

Could you elaborate further on your idea? What do you mean it moves the loop in?
    Last edited by JamesN; 04-19-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    Kontrol S2 Mk1 + iPhone Lemur + PC

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by N30NDR34M5 View Post
    This is correct. Shift+Reset = JogFX

DJTT 1.2 mapping works pretty good for me with one issue. I have not found a way to access the samples buttons. In the Default NI mapping its shit+cue buttons...but that's not seeming to work on the DJTT mappings.

Anybody have a different experience???
    For working with the samples, you have to activate the samples button on the deck side you want to use.
    Meaning, working on deck B samples "C", you must turn on the middle button that says "b", then you play with the samples on the cue points!

Cheers

Tech Convert

Default Ean Goldens S2 Mapping problems.

I know this is an old mapping but I found out that it was free recently and downloaded it.

I'm new to the S2 (3 days new) Been watching tutorials like mad, and just stumbled upon Ean Goldens video with those crazy FX. I tried downloading and imported.. and lot's of bugs. and this is supposed to be an update...??

Browsing through tracks using the knob skips over 2 tracks at a time, holding shift and pressing reset fucks with my tempo and switches to jog fx wheel mode.. But none of the FX are set to the right fx shown in the video. And it doesn't work properly.. The FX do trigger but so does the scratch and pitch bend still.. so bizzare.

Is there any new update?? Wtf is going on here?? I really would like to get this working. Please help, thanks!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Import the mapping twice using the big buttons in the lower left corner of Traktor's prefs window.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Import the mapping twice using the big buttons in the lower left corner of Traktor's prefs window.
    Thanks that worked perfectly! I have a couple other questions if you don't mind.

This is the video I watched.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odVks...ayer_embedded#!

and the FX on the video don't match up to the ones in the mappings I just loaded. In the video they are much more interesting. So I changed them to the correct ones, and they just reset once I switch over to another preset by holding shift and moving the jog wheel. Not only that, I can't seem to link deck 2's fx to deck 1, and vice versa. It just resets once I activate the FX.

I just want to make this more practical for me and have 3 different types of FX chains on each deck and be able to use them on whichever deck I please. Sorry if this all seems easy to do but I can't figure it out I'm really new to this hardware.

Thanks in advanced

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TEAELLE View Post
    Thanks that worked perfectly! I have a couple other questions if you don't mind.

This is the video I watched.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odVks...ayer_embedded#!

and the FX on the video don't match up to the ones in the mappings I just loaded. In the video they are much more interesting. So I changed them to the correct ones, and they just reset once I switch over to another preset by holding shift and moving the jog wheel. Not only that, I can't seem to link deck 2's fx to deck 1, and vice versa. It just resets once I activate the FX.

I just want to make this more practical for me and have 3 different types of FX chains on each deck and be able to use them on whichever deck I please. Sorry if this all seems easy to do but I can't figure it out I'm really new to this hardware.

Thanks in advanced
    Hi! Welcome to the forums! The FX in that video are slightly different, but can be changed pretty easily via the controller manager. Just search for the Jog FX A1,2,3 and B1,2,3 and look for the Effect 1 Select Effect 2 Select Effect 3 Select for each and change them to select whatever effect you want. You can go much deeper with the effects than that but it will require some mapping know-ho. As far as having Deck B's effects (which I think is what you mean by Deck 2) on on Deck A's, well that would also require some advanced mapping knowledge but can be done via the controller editor. Check out youtube for some guides on mapping. Good luck and welcome!
    Kontrol S2 Mk1 + iPhone Lemur + PC

Default DJTT S2 map + Midi-Fighter Instant Grat possible?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything.

Can the DJTT S2 mapping and the MF Instant Gratification be used together? If so, how do you go about import the .tsi files?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron liven View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything.

Can the DJTT S2 mapping and the MF Instant Gratification be used together? If so, how do you go about import the .tsi files?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    This is how I have mine setup. In addition to having armyofme's S2 (MIDI mode) map. I believe the MF-IG video walks you through this process (about 5.5min into the video). You just use the big import button to load the MF-IG.tsi (importing twice), then use the small import button (add-import-DJTT_S2.tsi) to bring the DJTT S2 mapping back in.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast