DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

how can i turn the browser to scroll down 1 by 1 not skip every other song and also why isnt the cross fader working to the left i still hear deck 2

Tech Student

i also got version 1.1

Default incorrect link on email

i got the 1st and the second emails to download the s2 1.2 mapping, but in the second one the link points me to the 1.1 zip file, any help? im a mac user.

regards
    German

Quote Originally Posted by jd33 View Post
    i also got version 1.1

Ditto

Default Unable to get mapping to work

I just bought my S2 and have never had a controller before. I imported the mapping file with the big import button in settings. After doing shift+shift both shift lights stay on but nothing responds at all. When I hit any button it stays lit nothing nothing happens in the software. If I undo it then it goes back to the default NI mapping. I updated my software and drivers with the service center before writing this with the same issue after. What gives? Am I doing something wrong?

Also I notice that when I hit both shift button the CTRL light in the top of Traktor stops lighting up when I do anything.

Another new development if I create a new generic MIDI mapping and do double shift the CTRL light starts working again.
    Last edited by DJ 2 Cut; 03-02-2012 at 08:28 PM.

I might be mistaken, but I don't think the shift-shift (midi mode) is needed for using the DJTT mapping. I believe it's shift-reset to activate the jog EFX tho.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    I might be mistaken, but I don't think the shift-shift (midi mode) is needed for using the DJTT mapping. I believe it's shift-reset to activate the jog EFX tho.
    This is correct. Shift+Reset = JogFX

DJTT 1.2 mapping works pretty good for me with one issue. I have not found a way to access the samples buttons. In the Default NI mapping its shit+cue buttons...but that's not seeming to work on the DJTT mappings.

Anybody have a different experience???

Tech Convert

I'm finding that the jog fx are working however stops the track whenever I try to use them. I'm rather new to the mapping and my S2 is only a week old. Any links to read more about the mapping for assistance?

Tech Wizard

Can someone please explain how you got 1.2? The link In email is 1.1

Tech Convert

I would like the 1.2 mapping as well. I signed up for the email newsletter but all I got was the 1.1 map.

What would be really helpful is if one of the fellow forum members could host on mediafire or something and post a link for the rest of us to go to and download.

Thanks1

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast