DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Hello everyone,
    I have DJTT S2 v1.2 installed everything works fine. My main issue is the the top center knob (Master Level) does nothing. I would really like that to function so i can control my master output to the booth without having to go to the back of the machine or adjust gains. How can I fix this?

thanks

Mike

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by slipwentmalo View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have DJTT S2 v1.2 installed everything works fine. My main issue is the the top center knob (Master Level) does nothing. I would really like that to function so i can control my master output to the booth without having to go to the back of the machine or adjust gains. How can I fix this?

thanks Mike
    I was having the same issue. My guess is that you are trying to run the audio through your computer? You have to send the audio signal through the S2 via RCA cables and monitor speakers.

The main LVL knob on the S2 is NOT midi enabled so it will not control the volume on your laptop. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by tpzy View Post
    I was having the same issue. My guess is that you are trying to run the audio through your computer? You have to send the audio signal through the S2 via RCA cables and monitor speakers.

The main LVL knob on the S2 is NOT midi enabled so it will not control the volume on your laptop. Hope that helps!

Thanks you know maybe it does work I just dont see the actual knob turn in response on the screen
    I bet it does function I just haven't tried it yet. I have spent a week beat griding music and prepping samples

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by slipwentmalo View Post
    Thanks you know maybe it does work I just dont see the actual knob turn in response on the screen
    I bet it does function I just haven't tried it yet. I have spent a week beat griding music and prepping samples
    I almost guarantee you that it does work. I thought mine was broken and called their HQ. The phone rep assured me it would work. I hooked up some computer speakers with a couple adapters and lo-and-behold, it worked!

You won't see the knob actually twisting in the software, but when you hook up speakers it will work!

I can't open the file. I have a mac and everything i try to open it i get a message saying: There is no application set to open the document “DJTT S2 Mapping v1.2.tsi”. Help please!!!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by musicalmonstar View Post
    I can't open the file. I have a mac and everything i try to open it i get a message saying: There is no application set to open the document “DJTT S2 Mapping v1.2.tsi”. Help please!!!

DOH!!!!

You don't "open" the file. The .tsi extension means it is a mapping for Traktor. There is plenty of information on how to load this mapping into your software. Just search "how to load a .tsi into Traktor Pro 2" or something similar, you'll find out how to do it.

Tech Wizard

okay so i was able to import the tsi and everything, btu when i press shift + reset, the jogs wont control any effects and ive tried everything. i just got the s2 2 days ago, same with a genuine version of traktor, please help!

Tech Wizard

btw*

Tech Convert

You are doing something wrong then. Make sure you use the big IMPORT button on the bottom of the preferences screen.

Tech Convert

having serious troubles even getting this mapping to work. my S2 won't let go of the original mapping
    dj/producer/graphic designer

Custom TouchOSC Traktor Layouts!!!!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast