DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping Thread

This thread is to be used as the official thread for sharing any issues, bugs, questions, and general feedback for the DJ Techtools Kontrol S2 Custom Mapping, version 1.2.

The DJTT S2 Mapping is now FREE to Download. See here: http://www.djtechtools.com/midi-map/

The following changes/fixes that have been said since version 1.1:
    • Loop Cue Points now show up as Green while normal Cue Points show up as Blue (previously both were Blue)
    • If you were in Sample mode and pressed Shift+Sample 1/2/3/4 button it would delete the Cue point associated with that slot in addition to deleting the sample slot. Fixed.
    • Deck Level LEDs were set to overall Master Output. Now each Level LED shows the corresponding deck's level
    • Crossfader was set to relative control, now set to direct
    • Loop move encoder will Beatjump or move the current Loop based on Loop length (previously Loop move encoder would only move 1 count)
    • Fixed group effect browse for FX bank 2 effect 2

If you are already signed up for the S2 mailing list, you should have received an update email with the S2 v1.2 mapping download link (Please right-click the link to download the mapping file).

Note: I've also uploaded the S2 Mapping zip file here for people having serious difficulty receiving it from signing up for the S2 Mapping mailing list. I still highly recommend signing up for the list though as it will enable you to get instant updates in the future.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flashflooder; 03-28-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

If you got the email update regarding this mapping update and are getting a weird xml read out when clicking the download link, PLEASE RIGHT CLICK the DOWNLOAD LINK and SAVE AS
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Tech Student

there's no save as option.. it was download linked file as.. and still turns out to be an xml

Tech Student

Default Cannot download DJTT_S2_Mapping_v1_2

yes i am getting the same error. Both clicking on link and right clicking save as gives me an xml file.
    Thanks in advance!

same here - xml file when i right-click save as; not saving as a .tsi

Tech Convert

sadly, im in the same boat... no matter what i try i only get the xml file

Tech Wizard

FINALLY an update.....
    • Loop Cue Points now show up as Green while normal Cue Points show up as Blue (previously both were Blue)
    • If you were in Sample mode and pressed Shift+Sample 1/2/3/4 button it would delete the Cue point associated with that slot in addition to deleting the sample slot. Fixed.
    • Deck Level LEDs were set to overall Master Output. Now each Level LED shows the corresponding deck's level
    • Crossfader was set to relative control, now set to direct
    • Loop move encoder will Beatjump or move the current Loop based on Loop length (previously Loop move encoder would only move 1 count)
    • Fixed group effect browse for FX bank 2 effect 2
    Im pretty sure all these fixes have already been sorted in the original S2 mapping thread. Sadly by now most users have already moved beyond the general bug fixes and either made their own map or purchased one.

If you cant grab the map just follow the thread and every issue fixed in 1.2 was already posted nothing new really.

Tech Convert

Right-click the link in your email -> Save Target As... -> Select "All Files" from the list where it says XML-files down below -> Put .tsi in the end of the filename as in: "DJTT_S2_Mapping_v1_2.tsi"

VOILÁ!

Tech Student

Something is wrong with the download, tried almost everything!

Edit: finally I got it, it seems I had problems resolving DNS
    Last edited by undasein; 02-21-2012 at 05:52 AM.

for me same issue
    Tried everything, only have a link to the download that opens up a HTML file.
    No possibilities to right click and save as..
    Please help

or should I copy the HTLM, paste it in an editor as save the file as .tsi?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast