DJTT S2 v1.2 Mapping Thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

hey guys,

first of all, Im wondering that this is the first post for a year in this thread

anyways, I just got me a new Traktor S2 (coming from a VCI-100 SE). And, after I liked this video so much

I just downloaded the mapping which is linked in the description but its not working as I hoped it would do. I imported the .tsi via the Import Button in the Preferences. But I can't get the jog fx mode to work. It just happens nothing when I hit Shift+reset.

As this mapping is rather old I guess, should I use another mapping? I would appreciate any help as I'm new to this controller and DJing overall. Thank you guys!

Just a small update on my last post:

I got the JogFX Preset changed, but I don't know how to save it. Any mapping help there?

You have to export it from inside the controller manager.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    You have to export it from inside the controller manager.
    hm. seems like I still have some problems. Could you please give me a step by step advice, from changing the fx preset to save it? would be so nice! thank you

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Should be in the manual. There are two ways for exporting your mappings, ether from device menu or using big EXPORT button at bottom of preferences window.

Why should I export it? I simply want to change something in the BeauBryte Mapping.

Or do I simply have to change the fx in the fx section in the top left, export the mapping and import it again? sry im kind of confused

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by torge176 View Post
    Why should I export it? I simply want to change something in the BeauBryte Mapping.

Or do I simply have to change the fx in the fx section in the top left, export the mapping and import it again? sry im kind of confused
    You want ti save changes for further reference? Hit export.

Hi guys i just recently got the s2 mk2 but i cant get this mapping to work actually when i subscribed to the mapping list, the link that i got for the download said DJTT s4 not s2 idk why... either way the beaubryte mapping is not working for me either is there any mapping coming soon for the s2 mk2???

Tech Wizard

Same here...

Maaping on S2 didn't work with the new version of Traktor

So how we do now?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213