Something Wrong With Crossfader
    Tech Convert

Default Something Wrong With Crossfader

My crossfader on my Traktor s2 only works with the left deck, but not the right one. Any idea what's wrong?

Tech Mentor

what do u mean, by "only works with left deck" ? Do u mean when you crossfade to the the right deck you hear nothing? Do you mean it doesn't move at all? DO you have audio coming from your right deck at all? Could be a number of possibilities from the gain being turned down, to the output routing not being correct, to having a filter or effect engaged.

Tech Convert

When I crossfade to the left, i should not be able to hear the right deck, but it stays at the same volume.

Have you assigned the right deck, I'm assuming Deck B to the crossfader?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Convert

yes it was working before, but just quit yesterday

Maybe reinstall the midi map for the S2? Were you looking/playing with the mapping section?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

If you can see the x-fader in the software then click on the '"B" on the right of the x-fader and make sure it is lit up. If you cant see the x-fader then go to "preferences"/ then to "mixer" / then check the box that says "crossfader".