Rane mp26

Thread: Rane mp26

Tech Convert

Default Rane mp26

Im thinking of buying a rane mp26 but I cant find any user review's I know its a new mixer someone must have one . I searched youtube and googled my brains out with no luck. I was looking at the MP26 and the DB4 but I read alot of complaints about the DB4 and quality issues since its made in china.
    Allen&Heath xone 4d, denon DN-S3700, kontrol X1, NI Maschine, korg Kaoss pad, Korg Kaossilator pro, Traktor Pro, Mac Pro Quad 3ghz12gig, Cyberpower Quad 8 gig, Akai apc40 , Akai apc 20, Akai mpk25,Akai MPC32, Bryston amp 4bsst, RME fireface uc, Presonus centeral station, Rane Audio Analyzer, Velodyne hgs15 sub, fostex monitors, Tyler Accoustics monitors, ableton live 8 suite,:D

well, uhh…they're completley different mixers aimed at different users. I'd start by figuring out which one of them you are.

Tech Convert

Not really that much of a difference the DB4 has more effects and is a totally digital mixer where as the Rane MP46 is a hybrid best of both worlds in my opinion, it has effects sends & return so I can use my outboard effects lots of inputs and its built like a tank I used alot of Rane gear over the years and its never failed me . I have an Xone 4D and love it never a problem and it has great reviews just like the 92. But I here alot of mixed reviews on the DB4 so Im leaning toward the Rane MP26 , would just be nice if I could here a hands on review from someone that uses one and not from a sales Rep.
    Allen&Heath xone 4d, denon DN-S3700, kontrol X1, NI Maschine, korg Kaoss pad, Korg Kaossilator pro, Traktor Pro, Mac Pro Quad 3ghz12gig, Cyberpower Quad 8 gig, Akai apc40 , Akai apc 20, Akai mpk25,Akai MPC32, Bryston amp 4bsst, RME fireface uc, Presonus centeral station, Rane Audio Analyzer, Velodyne hgs15 sub, fostex monitors, Tyler Accoustics monitors, ableton live 8 suite,:D