Shipping to Canada (VCI-400)
    Tech Convert

Default Shipping to Canada (VCI-400)

I'm from Quebec,Canada and i would be interested to buy a VCI-400 ean golden edition but i was wondering if i would have to pay some other shipping fee in addition of the normal shipping cost like taxes, custom fee ect...

Thanks !!

Tech Wizard

Hi Fusion,
    I live in Toronto and have ordered stuff from DJTT frequently. The general fee breakdown I end up paying is as follows:

-Cost of product
    -Cost of shipping
    -1% atop the exchange rate to convert to Canadian Dollars
    -Customs fee (usually about $5-$10)
    -Duty
    -Sales tax (HST in ontario)

DJTT does not charge any extra fee for shipping to Canada, just the cost of the Item and Shipping.

Cheers
    2x CDJ 900 | DJM 900 Nexus | TSP2 | 2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz | KRK RP6 | Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkII

Tech Convert

Thanks !!! I would also like to know if i decide to buy a S4 do the warranty apply in canada and if i have to get my unit repaired to i have to contact DTT or NI

Thanks again !!!

Tech Wizard

Being a previous S4 owner I wondered about this as well. Though I bought my unit in Canada, i debated getting it in the states. According to NI as long as you are the original owner, the warrenty will travel with you. I'm sure if you ran into trouble DJTT would give you a hand with it, they have always been very helpful with me.
    2x CDJ 900 | DJM 900 Nexus | TSP2 | 2011 15" MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz | KRK RP6 | Sennheiser HD 25-1 mkII

Tech Mentor

NI does not designate their products to areas so your warranty will be perfectly fine. They will have you ship the item to a repair depot as long as you register it.
    13" MBP | Xone DB2 | Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 X Denon DN-S3700 | NUmark TTX| NI MASCHINE MK2 | ABLETON PUSH