Strange version of Traktor on Lenovo page - Help! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

fullenglishpint - i didn't noticed your post. Big thanks for help! i think that it could be photoshoped or something, but i realy wasn't sure.

Thank you!!!

haha no problem. I was confused when I saw it but in the magazine it was higher res so you could see the name and I just googled it. Definitely not real.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Looks to me like it has a Traktor Pro style effects section for sure - doesnt look like Traktor 3 at all to me. Traktor 3's effects looked nothing like that.

No idea whats going on below the decks there, doesnt look like anything ive seen, then again the resolution is friggen tiny so its really hard to see anything.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Its not Traktor DJ Studio 3.
    Its Traktor Pro 1 with some stupid photoshop FX or colour saturation. You can tell its T1 by the 3 knobs in the centre and the Snap & Quant buttons left of centre.

Whatever it is, its old and its certainly not T2.5 or in fact anything that you should get interested in really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12