Where to Buy - User Recommended Hardware Dealers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Too bad ZZsounds don't ship outside the US, they gave very good blowouts offers

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by eskobar View Post
    Too bad ZZsounds don't ship outside the US, they gave very good blowouts offers
    agreed

Tech Student

Default Dutch DJ shop

Check out all the cool DJ gear @ RJshop.nl !!
    It's my favorite DJ webshop and they always deliver according to what the promise.

DJ J
    Last edited by tekki; 12-10-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: reeks of spam... 1 post, and only about rJ-shop?

Tech Mentor

agiprodj.com for the deals
    zzounds.com is very reliable, they ship asap (more than I can say for gc), and are usually my first stop
    guitar center, but only if I'm actually going to a physical store and already have an opinion about what I need

Default Best store in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by DJ T View Post
    The best store in Germany is www.thomann.de .
    Every music store I was in was expensive in comparison, the only way to get instruments cheaper may be in a store that sells used instruments.
    Thomann also got nearly everything and there are often useful informations about what you buy and it lists articles about this and that, so you can inform yourself about what you buy.

I Agree, this one is really great in Germany and also in the Netherlands. In the Netherlands i also use www.maxiaxi.com.

for online stores, always get in contact before buying. they will almost always get the price lower than the posted price. even DJTT store does this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12