Once again: Effects all over the place...?
    Tech Student

Default Once again: Effects all over the place...?

I am running Traktor 3.3.2 and use the VCI-100 SE.
    So at my latest gig I experienced some issues with the Traktor effects. At the beginning of the set everything was just fine. But as the time progressed and the effects had been used more and more times, they started to offset (drift apart). That is, the effect knobs on the VCI and the equivalent virtual knobs in Traktor went out of sync, aka. they didn’t align. The result of this was fx. an almost kill effect of all sound – to my big surprise - when I turned the beatmasher on, cause the knobs in Traktor weren’t all the way to the left, as they were on the VCI!
    I tried to correct the knobs in Traktor using the mouse, but it wouldn’t let me. They just jumped back to the original position when I let go of the mouse button. Replica True Religion Jeans wholesale gucci clothing cheap burberry clothing cheap louis vuitton shoes

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What mapping are you using? Have you checked that your in/out ports are set correctly or maybe reloaded the mapping? It's pretty strange that you couldn't change it with the mouse though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

I've had that happen, especially if I get really crazy with the fader\jog fx. What seems to fix it (without restarting Traktor) is to unplug the USB from the back of it, wait a few seconds and plug it back in.

Seems to get Traktor to re-initialize its communication with it.