Decks are backwards need help.

Default Decks are backwards need help.

Hey guys i am currently using a Newmark Mixdeck along with a Macbook pro running virtual DJ.

My problem is my decks are backwards, for instance on the screen i load a song on the left deck (deck one) but on my controller it loads onto deck 2. But when using my volume controlls on my controller they are opposite of what they should be as well. in the way that the volume control for deck one controls deck 2, but it only does this when using my laptob not on cds or anything else.

I know this is confusing, since im having trouble explaining it myself but if anyone knows how to help i would greatly appreciate it.

Nevermind guys, i just figured it out. Apparently you just have to hit the "eject" button and it swaps them. Thanks though.

Maybe you bought a UK Mixdeck but are playing it in the US (or vice versa)? Or possibly the decks get reversed depending on what side of the Equator you're on, like when the water goes down the opposite way in the toilet?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors