Girl Talk - Feed the Animals
    Tech Wizard

Default Girl Talk - Feed the Animals

This album is ridiculous! I've been listening to it non-stop. Too much good. Truly a testament to the future and possibilities of digital DJing:

Taken from his Myspace:
    My fourth full-length album, Feed The Animals, is out now! You can download the digital version (320 Kpbs) for whatever price you want at: www.illegalart.net. If you pay over $5, you get an added bonus of one big mp3 file with all of the tracks connected. If you pay over $10, then you are pre-ordering a physical copy of the CD, which will be out later. All of the tracks are streaming here, but the album is intended to be listened as one continuous track. This can be easily accomplished by getting the mp3s from Illegal Art, thanks for your support!
    Anyway, here's the link:
    Girl Talk - Feed the Animals

Also, for those interested, a list of samples for each song.

Nice!

Night Ripper was like a crack addiction for me two years ago.

Tech Wizard

i had this on yesterday it's the most random thing i've ever heard not sure what to make of it, can't imagine it in a club but made interesting listening for sure!!

Tech Mentor

Don't know if any of you guys ever go to Gybo5.com but they panned the album over there. Mainly because what Girl Talk is doing isn't new, clever, or actually very good. There's lots of out of key stuff all over the shop, and many of the guys there were doing that back in 2002 or earlier.

To hear some genuinely quality stuff go here:

http://www.mutantpop.net/radioclash/...int-girl-talk/

Again, anything by Soundhog or Team 9 is genuinely amazing. Check out some of Soundhogs XFM mixes he did back in 02-04 for BBC Radio and XFM.

GT is supposed to be amazing live though...

Tech Mentor

I bought the physical release. I think Girl Talk is overrated but hey, it's still fun to listen to and dance to! And for sure I support people releasing albums like this.

Tech Wizard

Thank you for the tip!
    Since I downloaded it because of you 2 days ago I listened it up and down
    Drehregling from Freiburg, Germany
    Setup: Dell Vostro 1000, Maya44 USB, Numark Total Control, Traktor DJ Studio 3.3.2.06, Evolution MK-449C Keyboard, Technics SL-1200MK2, Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch

Join #controllerism and #djtechtools @ QuakeNet!

@cmcpress: Wow, soundhog is flippin amazing!!! Thanks for that!