***My New Custom Sennheiser HD 25 1-ii's***

Default ***My New Custom Sennheiser HD 25 1-ii's***

Hey guys, so a little while ago I placed an order for a new pair of custom Senn's from customcans.

They are a great headphone modding company based out in the UK. If any of you guys used to frequent the old DJF, there was a guy in the forums named jfunk who used to modd headphones, this is his company.

Website ---->> http://customcans.co.uk/

Well after nearly a month including Int shipping I received them today.

So what do I think? Well when it comes to build quality, sound quality etc, we know exactly how good they are, as they are Sennheiser's, but how about the custom work done?

Well I asked for the ROTM design with a pearlescent finish, and a green UV cable wrap. Overall I'm very very happy with it. The custom hand painted artwork on them is excellent, and the paint finish is awesome.

These guys can do practically anything you ask them to do. Go check out their site and have a look at their photo gallery. Yes it was quite bit more expensive than normal, but I guess thats what happens when you pay for custom work to be done. The total cost including Int shipping for these bad boys was 213 GBP.

Well I'm very happy with these headphones, now I can go ahead and sell my Pioneer's! Here are some pics. Enjoy.

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Guru

This is awesome!

I wish to make one Psychedelic Sennie

Rad dude. Those look awesome!
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

I think that's the guy that used to post on DJF.

He definitely makes some wicked designs and good handy work too. Always loved the ROTM design and good choice on the cable. Good looking set of cans sir.

Thanks guys, I'm really happy so far.

Been spending the last day comparing them to my Pioneer's. They def sound different and feel different. I can understand the difference, and the feel as one is over ear, and one os on ear, but sound wise they are both excellent in their own way.

Going to be putting my Pioneer's up on for sale soon.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Mentor

Awesome!

Tech Guru

I want sleeved headphone cables like that. And i have a ton of extra computer sleeving laying around, gonna try it out.