denon dnx600 with traktor pro 2?

Default denon dnx600 with traktor pro 2?

wanting to go with the ean golden set up and get a mixer and two midi fighter pros, does the denon dnx600 work as a two channel mixer and does the soundcard work fully with traktor? thanks! and if it doesnt what will (around £500)

The X600 not only does work as a two-channel mixer, it *is* a two channel mixer (with some additional MIDI capabilities), so it'll have you covered there. I'm prett sure the built-in USB sound card will work with Traktor Pro 2, although it's not TSP certified, so if you want to use control vinyl, you'll have to get an external box.
    i´ll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

I've owned one of these and it's a briljant 2 channel mixer. The built in soundcard is great and works perfectly with Traktor pro 2. If you're using a pc, you can use the soundcard for Scratch too, since the Asio drivers are the same as the certified X1600. I can vouch for this. For Mac, other drivers are used (core) and that makes this mixer not Scratch compatible.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil;
    If you're using a pc, you can use the soundcard for Scratch too, since the Asio drivers are the same as the certified X1600. I can vouch for this. For Mac, other drivers are used (core) and that makes this mixer not Scratch compatible.
    That's a handy piece of info.
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

DNX600, similar to the DNX1600, you can use its internal sound card with Traktor.

http://usa.d-mpro.com/us/denondj/Pro...oductId=DNX600
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

I've got one and it works perfect with traktor

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    I've owned one of these and it's a briljant 2 channel mixer. The built in soundcard is great and works perfectly with Traktor pro 2. If you're using a pc, you can use the soundcard for Scratch too, since the Asio drivers are the same as the certified X1600. I can vouch for this. For Mac, other drivers are used (core) and that makes this mixer not Scratch compatible.
    So you can use Serato if using a pc, and the Denon 'jog wheels' will work?

Quote Originally Posted by DjZzeless View Post
    So you can use Serato if using a pc, and the Denon 'jog wheels' will work?
    traktor scratch, not serato

Also, what jogwheels? Are you sure you're not thinking of the MC-6000?
    i´ll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

ok thanks, i am not sure if i am can afford another midi fighter pro, will just one midi fighter do?