Kontrol x1 or Maschine Micro
    Tech Convert

Default Kontrol x1 or Maschine Micro

my dad is going on business to america next month so i have the opportunity to get the maschine micro €100 cheaper than where i live or the control x1 €50 cheaper.

i was originally thinking the maschine micro for a bit of production etc but I'm only new to this so I'm not sure

then i saw the x1 , i have the reloop digital jockey 2 (no hot cue buttons) , i would mainly b using the x1 for hotcues.

is it possible to use the maschine for this ?

thanks

totally, you can do whatever you want with mapping! i dont know what the standard maschine mikro mapping is for traktor, but i'm sure you could look it up, and also theres probably a million mappings available if you requested them!

Tech Convert

so ur saying the maschine mikro would b the better buy

my opinion is the x1 is better for live applications and the maschine would be better for the production side of things. the extra knobs etc on the x1 is a big plus.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

its mainly just for the bedroom

in that case get the mikro buddy
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "