Too impatient for regular service.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Too impatient for regular service.

Love the site but seriously 2 days to ship an order that I placed for an in stock item? Not to mention a support ticket for the same issue that goes in answered?

Patience hasn't to do with horrible service. Renaming thread.

Horrible service has to do with you being hustled out of your money. That's not the deal here.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Yo! They will get to you as soon as they can, this ain't Amazon. I dealt with a lot while trying to place an order for the Chroma Caps the other week. BIG system trouble, but, they got back to me and made me super happy in the end. Have patience, enjoy the site and you will be a happier person in the long run.

Why do people always say "not to mention" and then immediately follow that with mentioning THE EXACT THE THING THEY WERE NOT GOING TO MENTION?

I need a cup of tea.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Wizard

Well for starters since I work in customer service changing the topic only adds to how horrible your service is. Secondly if it isn't a hustle which I never said it was why have you a) not shipped something you have in stock and b) given me a tracking number.

The customer service answer would have been to say we are shipping and here is your tracking number.

No to mention that this is the forum not DJTT customer service which can be reached at orders@djtechtools.com. Then again I often find myself wondering into the local police station and asking why my garlic bread hasn't been served yet.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Wizard

Well I tried that but for 2 days they have ignored it

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's not out of the question to expect orders to be shipped the same day for places like Amazon or other big online stores. Waiting a couple of days is pretty normal for me when I order from smaller webs based shops.

Did you log into your account in the store to see if there's an order status there?

https://store.djtechtools.com/customer/account/login/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

This thread is full of win.
    +17 to anyone who has posted here. Thanks guys
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzz View Post
    Well for starters since I work in customer service changing the topic only adds to how horrible your service is. Secondly if it isn't a hustle which I never said it was why have you a) not shipped something you have in stock and b) given me a tracking number.

The customer service answer would have been to say we are shipping and here is your tracking number.
    Sure, I have worked there as well.

It's even more rude complaining, when all you have done is show us your impatience.

Would love to hear your Avaya recordings buddy.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast