Story Train.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Story Train.

Default Story Train.

• The story comprises of exactly 50 sentences.
    • Everyone gets one sentence.
    • In cases where 2 people add a sentence at the same point. The first one listed will be used.
    • Each player must wait out at least 5 turns before they can add another sentence.
    • No obvious derailing or sabotage please.

I will go first.

Being woken up by a fuming Texan in a greasy spoon located at the arse end of Preston wasn't how he had planned to spend his first day on the job.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

[great idea!]

But, on the other hand, it was better than waking up next to his ex-wife, who was now serving time for armed robbery.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

"Oh what a bloody cunt she was", thought Murdoc out loud while remembering the harsh times he had to go through because of her.
    Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2012 at 02:00 AM.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Thought we might keep it all together...

Being woken up by a fuming Texan in a greasy spoon located at the arse end of Preston wasn't how he had planned to spend his first day on the job. But, on the other hand, it was better than waking up next to his ex-wife, who was now serving time for armed robbery. "Oh what a bloody cunt she was", thought Murdoc out loud while remembering the harsh times he had to go through because of her.
    Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2012 at 02:01 AM.

So Murdoc got out of the dumpster and waddled his way back to his house cursing his Ex-wife Helga.
    Check out my...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenboarder99
    http://soundcloud.com/glenboarder99
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Then you are golden....like Ean Golden.

Being woken up by a fuming Texan in a greasy spoon located at the arse end of Preston wasn't how he had planned to spend his first day on the job. But, on the other hand, it was better than waking up next to his ex-wife, who was now serving time for armed robbery. "Oh what a bloody cunt she was", thought Murdoc out loud while remembering the harsh times he had to go through because of her. So Murdoc got out of the dumpster and waddled his way back to his house cursing his Ex-wife Helga. Although Murdoch had made this walk many times before, this particular morning was about to get a whole lot weirder.
    Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2012 at 02:01 AM.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

It was time once again to go about his daily business and today, like every other day, the first priority was finding the choicest edible morsels amongst the detritus he had found himself sleeping in.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Being woken up by a fuming Texan in a greasy spoon located at the arse end of Preston wasn't how he had planned to spend his first day on the job. But, on the other hand, it was better than waking up next to his ex-wife, who was now serving time for armed robbery. "Oh what a bloody cunt she was", thought Murdoc out loud while remembering the harsh times he had to go through because of her. So Murdoc got out of the dumpster and waddled his way back to his house cursing his Ex-wife Helga. Although Murdoch had made this walk many times before, this particular morning was about to get a whole lot weirder. It was time once again to go about his daily business and today, like every other day, the first priority was finding the choicest edible morsels amongst the detritus he had found himself sleeping in. "Breakfast is over and your nine am is already waiting" growled the Texan.
    Last edited by tekki; 03-05-2012 at 02:02 AM.

"I hate large groups...they never tip enough" he mummered, while washing his stained hands.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

the sink was stained with a deep crimson red, caked blood..smells rusty..
    he continued scrubbing his hands, put on the glove & picked up a scalpel

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast