USB cables from new videos

Default USB cables from new videos

I'm actually looking for new usb cable wires for my s4 and midi fighter.

In the new videos posted showing the midi fighter 3D/ Ean on G4. I wanted to know where those blue usb cable have a L shaped plug? Is it DJTT cables? If so will we be able to buy those like the old usb cables sold before?

They're just regular USB cables with colour. If you need a replacement and are fond of the right angled look you can get these:

Amazon.com: StarTech.com USB2HAB2RA3 3 Feet A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable - M/M: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ViughpwXL.@@AMEPARAM@@41ViughpwXL

i knew someone at the djtt would someway make the suggestion to sell the cables

I've already contacted a staff member before already about this. but do you guys think ya'll will ever sell the midi fighter classic plates on the site? I got the response that I can buy them through paypal. I would honestly think it would be great if you had it on the site, so i can order other stuff and have it all come in the same package.

maybe others are wanting to replace their top cover or would like to have options to switch out colors like we do with the buttons

They are in the djtt store

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    They are in the djtt store
    original post was sometime before they started selling the cable. Or did u read my newest post? I'm asking for the plate for mf classic