LED Modifiers in Traktor Pro 2 Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default LED Modifiers in Traktor Pro 2 Help

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a problem with the mapping that I am creating. I have a VCI-300 and I have created a secondary page with the upper left cue buttons. My first page brings up my 8 hot cues and my second page brings up my effects. I am trying to figure out how to have the buttons change to their second LED color, via the shift button, when they change states so I can have a visual reference. I know all of the Midi notes for all the colors but just do not understand how to make this work properly. Could someone take the time to explain this to me? I have tried multiple mods but I'm not that savvy with all of it yet.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Remember to map both modifier states (ie: M1=0 and M1=1), otherwise they will interfere with each other. Have your shift button change this modifier state accordingly so the leds will follow.

Tech Convert

Hey, I still don't understand exactly how to to make the buttons change color with the proper syntax. Do I make two Modifiers lets say M2-0/M2-1 and map them to the two different colors then change their condition to make my shift key's mod?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

yes, you need to duplicate the command, one for each color

Tech Convert

Okay I am getting the hang off it. So far when I toggle the shift key both the red and green LED light up, when I press it again they both go off. I am trying to make it so it is red then when pressed again it will turn green, this is my syntax so far.

Mod#1 IN Note D2 (for shift) M1=0
    Mod#1 IN Note D2 (for shift) M1=1
    Mod#1 Out Note F4 (red LED)
    Mod#1 Out Note B4 (green LED)

Tech Convert

suffering with same issue on leds other than i want 2 layers of hotcues, I've mapped the right commands just can't get the leds to behave right!!!

You will need to tell the LED on what modifier it should light up

Mod#1 IN Note D2 (for shift) M1=0
    Mod#1 IN Note D2 (for shift) M1=1
    Mod#1 Out Note F4 (red LED) M1=0
    Mod#1 Out Note B4 (green LED) M1=1
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Convert

i just get one colour stick when i try that on my xone:k2? really confusing me now because thats seems like the obvious commands I've even tried mapping so when the modifier is switched it has (Red led on) (orange led off) M=1
    (Red led off) (Orange led on) M=0

Tech Mentor

To get this to work the way I wanted I had to map the send monitor state command to the button that is mapped to change the modifier state so as the modifier changes the LED signals are sent too.

Tech Convert

would you mind posting a screen shot or putting the command lines in a post?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast