[HELP] Kontrol S2 FX Buttons
    Tech Convert

Default [HELP] Kontrol S2 FX Buttons

Just got my Kontrol S2 today.

I've found that my S2 has some irregularities regarding the FX buttons lighting up.
    In the FX 1 panel, the DRY/WET power button does not light up while the 1 2 3 buttons do.
    In the FX 2 panel, the DRY/WET power button does work BUT the 1 button does not while the 2 and 3 buttons do.

Is this a settings issue or something wrong with my S2?

Tech Wizard

I wouldn't worry about it, mine don't light up either.

Tech Wizard

take it back.

Tech Student

Anyone find a solution to this yet? I'm having the same issue after importing the tsi file for the S2 mapping.

Tech Convert

That's probably because you have FX1 section set as group effects mode and FX2 section as single effect mode. This is the default configuration of TP2 with S2.
    In group effects mode to be able to activate each individual effect you need to push the button (1-2-3) so it lights up, dry-wet knob is to control, well dry-wet of overall FX1. On the other hand if you have single effect configuration you can adjust the effect parameters by using (1-2-3) knobs, and they don't need to light up for every parameter. Dry wet button for single effect conf. is to actually turn-on/off the effect, so when it is turned on it lights up.

Hope this actually is the problem and not some hardware issue.
    Cheers