Using Mijoy with traktor?
    Tech Convert

Default Using Mijoy with traktor?

Hi all,
    I'm trying to use a joystick as a midi controller for traktor. I've tried some programs, like mjoy and Vellocet VMidiJoy, but those don't support so many buttons (6 and 8 respectively). I'd like to use Mijoy, as this seems to be a more complete program than the other two. However, its not a standalone program but a VST. Is there a way I can use Mijoy in combination with Traktor?
    Thanx!

never used that app but midimasher now supports hid - in theory any hid device. i only have a gamepad here with 14 buttons so that's all i have "taught" it and tested it with.

i tested that with midimashers midi fighter 4banks emulation and the instant grat tsi and it worked nicely... tho i only had access to banks 1 and 2 ofc

hiddump should display the raw data coming from your hid device and hidlearn is to create a devices file for it. tho hidlearn needs some improvements as atm it doesn't really help with analogue controls.

alternatively have you tried glovepie? it also has a scripting language that is very customisable.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"