Missing Product?

Default Missing Product?

Hey guys, I just received my s2 bundle and I bumped into a bit of a concern; I didn't see power tools in there! Is it a stand alone media? Was it a part of the driver installer disc? According to the bundle i DID pay for it; but I don't see it anywhere and the packing slip didn't note anything about it!
    Last edited by blueporing; 03-08-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: I ment power tools not pro tools.

Tech Mentor

I think DJTT sends you that via email....if you didnt get it i would shoot them an email saying you didnt get it
    | 13" MBP (mid 2010) | Traktor Pro 2.0.3 | Audio 8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Akai LPD8 | 2 x CDJ-400 | Allen & Heath Xone 42 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | 2xRokit KRK 6SE WHITE |

Protools???
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

oops i ment power tools

That makes a lot more sense!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

So is it a stand alone product? I haven't gotten a chance to install anything yet; So I was wondering if it was a stand alone or i'm missing something .

Tech Convert

Its in the confirmation email they send you for your order, I thought the same thing when I got mine until I looked at the email and found a download link on there!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueporing View Post
    So is it a stand alone product? I haven't gotten a chance to install anything yet; So I was wondering if it was a stand alone or i'm missing something .
    The S2 is a product by Native Instruments. Power Tools is a product by DJTT, so yes it is a stand alone download.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x