DJTT VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition Mapping (Traktor Pro 2) - Page 11
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sidetrakd View Post
    shift + jog wheel moves through the track fast!
    Thanks for this. First solution to this problem in the entire thread. Is it easy enough to alter the sensitivity of the search 'speed'?

My vci is working perfectly now. It turns out the problem was that I had reverted back to 2.0.3 because I had some problems with 2.1.1 on my other laptop. I've now gone back to 2.1.1 and the mapping works perfectly without changing or adding anything

Quote Originally Posted by jon6oy View Post
    Thanks for this. First solution to this problem in the entire thread. Is it easy enough to alter the sensitivity of the search 'speed'?
    I haven't tried but assume its possible.
    The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

Quote Originally Posted by sidetrakd View Post
    My vci is working perfectly now. It turns out the problem was that I had reverted back to 2.0.3 because I had some problems with 2.1.1 on my other laptop. I've now gone back to 2.1.1 and the mapping works perfectly without changing or adding anything

I haven't tried but assume its possible.
    I'm also up and running perfectly with the DJTT original vci400 mapping without any modification. now running TPRO2 2.1.1

Hi, i'd like to get some info+advice+tips on the VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition and Traktor Pro 2.

I am new to Traktor and I am finding it a bit difficult to set up. First, can anyone tell me how to get sound off my headphones? The program is running but I can't seem to get my headphones to work with it. Any other advice or tips would be helpful, thanks.

Tech Guru

its been covered quite a bit in the vci400 threads mate. make sure your monitor outputs are set to the headphone output and you have pressed cue

Seems like the djtt firmware version and mapping is a bit too complex for folks who have never touched traktor before...

Tech Wizard

i would agree. the vci-400ege is definitly a controller for those who know what they want in a controller. i learned the fundamentals on a vci-100se and grew on the s4/midi-fighter, using traktor the whole way. tomorrow my vci400ege comes (finally) and i feel like i would be overwelmed if i had to start from scratch on a controller with as many options as the 400. also it may not be the best idea to start a new hobby with such a committing purchase. get something used and cheap or use a keyboard.

Tech Wizard

Zonta,

Make sure your "Audio Setup" in preference is set to VCI 400 not Built In. Then make sure your "Output Routing" has been set as follow: "Mixing Mode" set at Internal, "Output Monitor" Monitor L and Monitor R and "Output Master" Output L and Output R, Then you will need to plug your VCI 400 unit from the 1/2 cable to your monitor speakers for main master output audio. You should have sound by now. Remember, the nice thing about the VCI - 400 is the duo headphone cue mode: Cue/Monitor all in one knob. This allow you to either only listen to your monitor only or blend both monitor and current played master track by adjusting your cue/monitor knob. You also have an independent monitor volume level know which is very nice. Good luck.
    -------------------------------------------------

Grasshopper in training, new to digital DJ 2011

Digital workflow: MacBook Pro 15" / Mac OS 10.7.3 / Tracktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

It would be awesome for Ean Golden to hold a special one day tutorial / clinic session in SF or LA for all current Vestrax VCI 400 EG edition owner. I am sure this one day will really empower all of us currently EG 400 edition owner with so much additional knowledge with this powerful controller.
    -------------------------------------------------

Grasshopper in training, new to digital DJ 2011

Digital workflow: MacBook Pro 15" / Mac OS 10.7.3 / Tracktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

got my controller yesterday and its working perfectly. couple things from the s4 i would like to see in an update for the vci400:

1. shift + sample buttons = resets sample, hit twice and the sample spot is cleared
    2. shift + play = restart track
    3. shift + sync = makes track master

amazing job with this controller and mapping. it is truly the controllerist's controller for those who know what they want.

Hi guys

Here are a few things that are not working by me. I have tried this on different computers and the problem seem to me to be form the TSI file. Please let me know if you're also having these problems.

--- Upper Control:
    *small buttons don't seem to trigger samples more than once.
    *when clicking loop with the mouse in the sample slot, the key of the loop changes
    *LEDs light up after pressing FX1/FX2 although samples not playing. Plus samples are not playable.
    --- Load Buttons
    *loading into sample slot does not seem to load right. somehow it loads into random slots
    --- Browse Section
    *entering browse section with the encoder automatically activates the search
    --- Scratch Mode
    *scratch mode does not seem to work. activating it or turning it off does not seem to do anything

Thanks.

MOE

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast