DJTT VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition Mapping (Traktor Pro 2) - Page 13
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

@ flashflooder. Ya great tutorial video! Loving my EGE and this amazing mapping. Not sure if anyone else has suggested it yet, but how about Shift + volume knobs to control the individual filters on the sample decks. Also Shift + sample load/mute buttons to re-cue the samples. Any chance of adding a toggle mode that would allow you to use the pitch or volume faders for FX?

Just got round to plugging in the midi fighter pro beatmasher along side the vci400 ege, mainly to get a dedicated echo freeze, but the two will not function together full stop. When using jog fx soon as u touch the jog wheel the pitch rises with every twist of the jog wheel I tried all ways of importing both mappings but to no avail. My 128bpm song rose to 190bpm with a just a few jog rotations, if i delete the mfp mapping the problem disappears. (i used the 4 deck focus beatmasher mapping)

Really Disappointed I can't use them both together, these are two flagship djtt products you would expect they would.

The dedicated echo freeze will work though with any of the the jog fx applied which is promising for a future mapping for a dedicated echo freeze for the vci400ege.
    Last edited by jimmymac; 03-29-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymac View Post
    Really Disappointed I can't use them both together, these are two flagship djtt products you would expect they would.
    Yea.. Because of this, I sold my MF. But to later realize, the Reverb and T3 Delay are missing on the Vci400-EGE mapping (which I use most).

I wish they could either put more jog fx instead of having the cues and loops at the bottom since there's already a mode on the pad up on top of the VCI-400 controller or vice versa; more dedicated effects for the pad in replacement of the cues/slicer/grid.

Would be nice if the VCI-400 EGE mapping could have all the effects on the fly that Traktor Pro 2 supports. Slicer and Grid is cool and all but I won't ever use this in a Hollywood club in front of 1400 people.

Just got round to plugging in the midi fighter pro beatmasher along side the vci400 ege, mainly to get a dedicated echo freeze, but the two will not function together full stop. When using jog fx soon as u touch the jog wheel the pitch rises with every twist of the jog wheel I tried all ways of importing both mappings but to no avail. My 128bpm song rose to 190bpm with a just a few jog rotations, if i delete the mfp mapping the problem disappears. (i used the 4 deck focus beatmasher mapping)

The dedicated echo freeze will work though with any of the the jog fx applied which is promising for a future mapping for a dedicated echo freeze for the vci400ege.
    that doesnt sound good..

did you make sure to select the correct in and out ports in the mappings?
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I'm still not sure why I would use the slicer... more fx would def. be cool
    also havent figured out how to preview a track although most of the time i actually do load it and unload it (habit form cds) from a deck but the preview is still awesome at times to use...

Ahh no how do i do that any help much appreciated as I must have missed that instruction?

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    that doesnt sound good..

did you make sure to select the correct in and out ports in the mappings?
    Last edited by jimmymac; 03-29-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

I received the unit (2) weeks ago, and I have been playing with the audio settings on my Lenovo Y560 and I get snap crackle pop noises on my recordings and while playing. I have win 7 64 bit home edition with quad core and 8GB of ram. I am using DPC latency check and so far there are no issues. I have played with all the Vestax audio buffer and latency settings, and nothing fixes this problem. I am not prepare to drop $3,000.00 for a Macbook pro. I am returning the unit for a refund (even though I love the creativity of this unit.

Tech Student

check your output routing. set it to internal
    Perfect! I thought it had to be something simple... Thanks.

Ahh no how do i do that any help much appreciated as I must have missed that instruction?
    go to preferences --> controller manager --> the MFpro mapping. in the upper right corner there are IN and OUT ports, select them accordingly to the mapping/controller.

here's a pic from traktor bible

http://www.traktorbible.com/en/tutorial12_2.aspx
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

go to preferences --> controller manager --> the MFpro mapping. in the upper right corner there are IN and OUT ports, select them accordingly to the mapping/controller.

here's a pic from traktor bible

http://www.traktorbible.com/en/tutorial12_2.aspx
    Huge thanks that worked a treat... I am one very happy man!

Thought I was going to have to ditch my MF pro